We offer you a comfortable gîte with vintage charm, 55 m2 fully equipped for 1 to 4 people, classified as a 3*** star tourist accommodation.
This house is on one level and could accommodate people with reduced mobility without being classified as accessible, due to the width of the doors and the bathtub to step over.
- American kitchen: fridge with freezer, microwave, gas cooker, oven, washing machine, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster...
- Living room with sofas (television, wifi internet access), east-west orientation
- Bathroom (large corner shower and sink) and separate toilet (no bath!).
- One bedroom with 1 bed of 140 in sunny tones.
- One room with 2 beds of 90 in blue colours.
- Terrace of 25 m² on the west side, overlooking the park with a view of the countryside and the magnificent sunsets. Direct access to the garden by stairs (convenient for walking your pet)
For babies, we provide free of charge : Cot, bath, high chair, baby potty, changing table, bottle warmer.
At l'Angevinière, we have chosen to provide your beds, towels, household linen (tea towels, bath mats) and some basic products in the gîte so that you don't have to bring everything for the beginning of your stay.
All utilities are included in the rental price, including central heating in the cold season! However, we ask our guests to be economical with their energy and water consumption.
Cleaning of the gîte at the end of your stay is compulsory and included in your final price.
We also offer our homemade breakfast as a supplement for short stays (less than a week) except for Christmas and New Year's Day 🙏🏼
The gîte is on one level, in a wooded and flowery environment.
New! Possibility to add the Roulotte Nature et Charme as an extra room for 2 persons (see options when you book)
We accept animals on condition that the linen and furniture are respected.
No smoking, ashtray on the terrace.